Slimming Facial Rollers:
How to use:
- Neck: Start with the neck to open channels of circulation. Place the roller in the back at the top of your neck, and roll downwards along the sides. Then, move to the front and roll from the jawline down to the collarbone.
- Cheeks: Place the roller in the middle of your face, and push it outward toward the sides.
- Forehead: Roll from your hairline down to your eyebrow. Then, take the roller between your brows and pull it horizontally toward your temple and repeat on the other brow.
- Eyes: Gently roll horizontally from the outer corner of your eye toward the inner corner and repeat on the other eye.
Sculpting Gua Sha Tool:
How to use:
- Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum. Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and move the tool in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
- Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the gua sha tool into the ear to release tension.
- For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.